Letter Series Chapter 4:
To help ring in the New Year, here are 10 important things I would tell myself at 10 years old…
- Be You, whatever that means. There is no need to try to be something you’re not just so people will like you. Those who truly belong in your life, always find a way to be there.
- Trust your instinct. Right now you’re a kid who really doesn’t know their ass from their elbow but always remember this, you are much smarter than you think. Don’t doubt yourself, I have seen what you are capable of and everything you will accomplish.
- Take your time getting into clothes, fashion, make-up and worrying about what you look like. There is more than enough time for all of it, you’re a child, be free!
- A blow job doesn’t have anything to do with a blow dryer & kissing someone is amazing! It doesn’t feel anything like when you, “practise” with the wall or your pillow.
- Live (somewhat) fearlessly. Fear is a very negative, crippling emotion.
- You are not, ”fat” or “ugly” like the bullies say. Their picking on you is only a reflection of the insecurity you spark in them. Features you hate about yourself now, will one day be part of the look everyone wants.
- Spend more time in nature, thinking about things that make you laugh, listening to music and dancing even when there is none.
- Time is nothing and the right time is now. Believe in miracles and most importantly, believe in the power of love. It’s the only thing that really matters.
- Love at first sight truly does exist, even if you try to deny it. Keep your eye on the hippie in Indian fisherman pants…You will be mesmerized by more than just his stylish dance moves.
- Life isn’t fair and you will only end up hurt if you expect it to be. You will be judged and misunderstood. People will dislike you, sometimes with merit (because everyone has the occasional bitchy moment) but most of the time for no good reason. Get over it. Being liked by everyone is boring as fuck! Again, Be You…
Love, future F.
Let’s celebrate 2017! Please take a moment to like & share…Thank you. 🙂